The training of young people is very important for us, which is why we support our junior staff and train them. On Monday, 02. August 2021, six trainees started their training in our company with a welcome day.
We welcomed as new trainees:
- Anna Stepan, apprenticeship as professional driver
- Lukas Rademacher, training as a forester
- Luca Kruse, training as a shipping clerk specializing in tramp shipping
- Eoni Frieda Mainka, training as office management assistant
- Jan Niklas Schaarschmidt, training as an IT specialist specializing in system integration
- Lea-Sophie Jeske, training as a merchant in wholesale and foreign trade
The management, trainers, department heads and some of our current trainees accompanied this day, which started with a welcome round and a company presentation. Here the new trainees got to know our company, the products and values of our company as a training company.
Afterwards, our “older” trainees presented all company divisions and the respective future workplaces during a tour.
We are very pleased to welcome Anna, Lukas, Luca, Eoni, Jan and Lea to our ranks and wish them every success with us.